We are looking for a creative and passionate designer to join our growing team at Together Digital.
We are an innovative web design, development, digital marketing and video agency based beside Croke Park stadium in Dublin 3. Our skilled team have been embracing art, marketing and technology for many years, embedding them into everything we do today.
From working with some of the world's most successful Fortune 500 companies to Ireland's leading brands, we know how to make businesses work better. We have won a total of 13 national awards including the ultimate accolade of ‘Best Large Digital Agency’ in Ireland.
- You will work with the team to understand detailed business requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client and user needs.
- You will work closely with the strategy team studying personas, user flows, journey maps, IA.
- You will review & evaluate new and existing user experiences.
- You will work on competitor analysis and design research to contribute to your understanding of what are the standards in the industry.
- Demonstrate your expert execution skills in the creation of design assets with relevant design tools including Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision.
- You will translate concepts into sketches, high fidelity wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- You will review & evaluate existing user experiences.
- You will work closely with developers and project managers to ensure there is a focus on delivering clients the best usability and user-centred design.
- You will be able to take feedback from stakeholders and internal teams.
- You will work closely with other designers to deliver high-quality designs.
- You will review dev works to ensure everything is working well on all the different devices.
You will need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a design-related field or equivalent experience.
- +3 years of experience as Web Designer, UX Designer or UI Designer.
- A portfolio that showcases your capabilities in the UX process.
- Experience with Sketch, Invision.
- Experience with HTML and CSS.
- Experience in delivering design implementation brief to a development team.
- You have experience of designing for both web and mobile.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment.
Even better if you have:
- Webflow Experience.
- Graphic Design Skills (Branding, Print Material).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Principle/Invision Studio or similar.
Please include example portfolio, Behance or Dribbble links with your application.