It is the responsibility of the Creative Project Manager to work closely with clients and internal design team to ensure delivery of high-quality design output. This role involves the management of the design process phase of project delivery.
- Working with clients to determine design requirements and documenting project specifications for website builds and web applications.
- Working with internal design, development and marketing teams to deliver those requirements to a high standard.
- Management of client update requests and timely responses.
- Managing projects internally to ensure all processes are adhered to.
- Managing invoices for projects/support to ensure everything is streamlined.
- Contribution to the overall operational management of the business including improving internal processes, project reporting and managing team schedules.
- Fostering of a positive workspace that encourages effective collaboration between all members of staff.
This role requires a detailed mind with good project management skills. The skills below are desired but the right candidate will have the opportunity to grow and learn into any skill gaps.
- Graphic, UX, UI and or web design experience is essential.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Team player that is able to lead a project and team.
- Experience speaking with and delivering design work to clients.
- Experience with content management systems is desired but not essential.
- A desire to learn and build your skills in a fast paced environment working on exciting client projects.
This is also a learning position and all team members have the opportunity to learn new skills and build experience in other areas beyond their normal role. We encourage all team members to learn from the other people on the team, expand their skillset and develop their own knowledge base. We do ask that experienced team members also share some of their time with others where possible.
If this position is of interest to you, we'd love to hear from you. Salary is depending on experience and we're open to receiving applications from individuals with at least 2 years experience in a similar role.