Facebook Local Awareness Ads are aimed at promoting your business to the clients that are within a walking distance or few miles away from your business. All you have to do is set a budget, create a promotional message and add a photo.
How to get started?
Once you’ve logged into your Facebook page, on the top-right hand corner is a “Promote” drop-down menu, click on “ Promote Your Local Business”
1.Create your Local Awareness Campaign
From here, you will be able to add and edit the way your ad will appear to the audience. In terms of description, photos and call-to-action buttons. Also, Facebook gives you the option to preview the page from a desktop and mobile point of view.
2. Define your Target Audience
You need to establish who will be able to see your ad. For this step, there are 2 parameters you need to establish:
- The geographic reach of the ad
- The audience you want to target
For the geographic reach, Facebook gives you the option to select a radius, starting with 1mile. However, there is an option to customise it. Once you’ve set the radius, you will see how many people this ad will reach.
The second part is the audience. Facebook lets you choose your audience’s gender and age ensuring you ads are only shown to the correct target group.
3. Design your ads
To get the most of your ads, use images that will make your local Facebook users stop scrolling and notice what you have to say. You could do this by:
- Include a promotional message
- Choose an image that shows what you have to offer
- Write a standout headline, or inject humour into your description that will make you stand out among your competition
- Use Facebook’s Call to Action buttons ( Get directions, call your establishment, send you a message or simply to like your page)
By using this service, you’ll know that you’re targeting the right audience, saving money and time. See Facebook’s reasons for how this service helps you and your business.
At Together Digital we are experts at promoting businesses online. If you need help setting up campaigns or generating more enquiries email us at email@example.com