We were absolutely thrilled to learn that we have been shortlisted for an eir Spider Award for Agency of the Year 2017!
2017 was a big year for us. We completely rebranded to become Together Digital, which included launching a whole new digital platform for ourselves, and also created a new site for our video offering.
Making the move to becoming Together Digital has been a really exciting one. We’ve taken on some fantastic new clients, and maintained ongoing digital partnerships with long-standing clients, many of whom also enjoyed a stellar year:
- Movidius, a great Irish tech story, completed its $400m sale to Intel
- Digital Marketing Institute sold a majority stake in their business for over $25m
- Vanderbilt Industries bedded in their acquisition of the ACT security solutions business cementing their market leader position in their sector
- Dublin GAA secured an historic three-in-a-row All Ireland’s (can’t claim too much credit for this one!)
- RBK, one of Ireland’s leading accountancy firms, expanded and rebranded.
We’re very happy to be attending the 2017 eir Spiders awards ceremony in the Mansion House on 30th November, as it promises to be a great night featuring the best in digital technology in Ireland.